I’ve created this downsizing 101 page to use as a resource for those of you who are in the process of or are at least interested in downsizing.
If that’s you… You’re in the right place! In fact, I wish I had this resource when I first started to downsize as it would have saved me a lot of headache, time and mistakes.
Enjoy the following tips, tricks, and ‘hacks’ that will save you time, money and frustration when simplifying all areas of your life including:
- How to simplify your clothing.
- How to get rid of your stuff fast.
- How to know what to keep.
- How to sell your stuff fast.
- How to know if you should downsize your home.
And so much more. Start below with whatever topic interests you the most right now:
Downsizing 101 Resources
Wardrobe, Clothing & Stuff
- How to Declutter your Wardrobe
- How to get your Clothes to Fit in a Tiny House
- 7 Steps to Simplify your Wardrobe
- 5 Reasons to Own Less
- Sell Your Crap. Pay Your Debt. Do What You Love.
- How to Turn Less into More
Staying Organized in Small Spaces
Discussions and More Tips for Living Tiny/Downsizing
- How to Get Along as a Couple in a Tiny/Small Space
- Transitioning Out of a Tiny House
- Tiny Houses Not For Most Of Us?
- Live and Work in a Tiny Home?
- Lessons in Impermanence: Letting Go
- Simple Living Isn’t Always Easy
- 5 Reasons I Like to Live Simply
- How to Live With Less and Turn It Into More
More coming soon! We’re just getting started. Bookmark this page for further reference (and updates) later. Better yet…
If you enjoyed this downsizing and simplifying resource you’ll absolutely LOVE our inspiring Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!