Over the past few decades it seems as if we’ve super sized everything.
- Our houses
- Food portions (pancakes, pizza, subs, everything)
- Medicine intake
- Our vehicles
And now as all of that catches up to us, what are we doing about it?
What are YOU doing to combat this? And more importantly why should we?
I’ve started by…
- Downgrading to a late model Toyota
- Buying and eating healthier food
- Choosing locally owned restaurants over chains (as much as I can)
- Eating smaller portions of everything
- Replacing soda with hot teas
- Getting rid of my unnecessary stuff (constant battle)
- Avoiding certain brands
- Buying higher quality foods that aren’t made in labs
I’d like to…
- Do everything I listed above more
- Ride my bicycle more
- Walk more
- Move into a smaller place
- Get to know my community more
What about you?
Photo credit: Christoph Hoffmann; Picture taken at Ammersee (Lake in Germany)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018