After his divorce, Joe was looking for a way to avoid renting a room with a bunch of guys or buying real estate in Oregon, but he still wanted to be near his kids. Taking this box truck and turning it into a home was the perfect solution, and allows him to join his teens on their outdoor adventures (hiking and kayaking).
His truck has everything he needs — a chest fridge, induction cooktop, toilet, shower, lounge space and super comfortable bed. Plus, the box can be removed if it ever needs to come off and put on another vehicle. Pretty cool.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Joe’s Stealthy Box Truck in Oregon
The bathroom is behind the larger door.
You can see how the box is separate than the vehicle itself.
VIDEO: Stealth Box Truck Tour
- Couple’s DIY Box Truck Conversion for Visiting National Parks
- His Totally Stealth City-Living Box Truck Apartment
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Vintage Modern 30-ft. Trailer Renovation for $26,500 - June 29, 2022
- His Stealth, Wheelchair-access Cargo Camper with a Lift Bed - June 28, 2022
- Seth’s Pine Cabin Van Conversion - June 28, 2022