This is the story of Niki and Uly’s Shuttle Bus Conversion thanks to the Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel! They’re an adventurous couple who met in Cambodia, moved to New Zealand, and have traveled the United States together in their DIY shuttle bus conversion.
Their build is incredibly simple without heat, air, a fridge, toilet or sink, but it works for them, gives them a place to lay their heads and enjoy the thing they truly love… Adventure.
Don’t miss other tiny home tours and inspiring stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple’s Super Simple Shuttle Bus Conversion
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Niki on Instagram | Uly on Instagram
- Niki’s web design business
- Couple’s DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion Tiny Home Tours/YouTube
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020