There’s tiny. And then there’s tiny. Nici & Max are the proud owners of one of an itty bitty camper van that they’ve beautifully and creatively converted into a tiny house with everything they need. Believe it or not, it has two living room configurations, in addition to its bedroom set-up.
The couple loved going camping together, but were annoyed by all the time it took to set up their campsite — and sleeping on the ground was less than ideal. A van made camping accessible — and fun — for them. They’ve traveled throughout Europe and are really living the dream. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Can You Believe They Fit All This Into Such a Tiny Space?
On one side they have this micro-pantry.
Every square inch has a purpose!
VIDEO: Micro Camper Van — Small Footprint
- Couple loved camping but hated the set-up
- They were on a tight student budget
- Super tiny vehicle can go down even the narrowest roads
- Micro “bathroom” in the back
- Two “living room” set-ups
- Compact bedroom set-up
- Perfect pantry specially designed for the stuff they usually purchase
- Awesome flip-down storage on the wall for clothing
- He Turned a Vintage Volkswagen Bug into A Micro Camper!
- Living in a Micro Wagon Tiny House with her Goat!
- 50-sq.-ft. Curvy Roof Micro Cottage with a Bathroom
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022