This awesome couple were no strangers to #vanlife — they had spent a couple years living in a van in New Zealand and working in permaculture. When they moved back to the states, they started looking all over for the perfect vehicle to make into home sweet home.
They proved that a box truck can be an excellent base for a home on wheels! Allysa and Harry purchased a 1990 Ford E350 Econoline box truck, and outfitted it with everything, including an awesome elevator bed, and a wet bath complete with a waterproof toilet paper holder.
Both of them work remotely, and have plans to find the perfect land to transform into an off-grid homestead someday. Awesome!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Box Truck w/ Elevator Bed, Toilet & Shower!
They made a great office space in their truck.
It’s remarkably sleek for a box truck!
VIDEO: DIY Box Truck Tiny House w/ Elevator Bed
- Charlotte & Ken’s Box Truck in Belgium
- He Converted A U-Haul Box Truck Into An Off-Grid Tiny House
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 20ft Model B by Tiny House Anywhere for $35,500 - September 27, 2022
- 18-ft. Overnighter Tiny House by Nordic and Spruce - September 27, 2022
- Life in their Countryside Tiny House - September 26, 2022