This couple started in 2,500 square feet and dramatically downsized to an 18-foot trailer right before lockdown. They quickly had to learn to live together in a tiny space, and made it through the experience closer and more determined to continue their tiny life.
When presented with the opportunity, they joined a tiny house community in Arizona that’s designed with separate living cabins that all share kitchen and bathroom facilities. It’s quite the upgrade from their smaller trailer, and so far they are loving it. Let us know what you think!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Big Couch-Bed and Work-at-Home Office
They have tons of storage on this wall for clothing, books, and knickknacks.
It’s really wide and open with those lofted gable ceilings.
VIDEO: Shed Tiny House Living – Beautiful & Affordable
- Nature-Inspired Prefab Curved Vacation Cabin
- Their Single-Level Tiny Cabin Filled w/ Handcrafted Artwork
- Their 13×8 Off-Grid Cabin on a Canadian Island
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Maine Tiny Home on 5 Acres For Sale - August 16, 2022
- The Daisy Caravan is a Bright Yellow Beauty - August 16, 2022
- Jazz Musician’s Tiny Home Swept Away By Floodwaters - August 16, 2022