This is Rob and Emily’s 2008 Mercedes Sprinter Van Conversion.
They both work full time so they converted the van on their free time over the course of about a year. They started in February 2017 and you can follow Rob & Emily on their website, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this van conversion, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Emily & Rob’s Amazing Sprinter Van Conversion!
Emily & Rob’s Van Life Story
Learn more about Emily & Rob using the links below!
- The Road is Our Home
- The Van Conversion
Van Conversion How To’s from Emily & Rob
If you’re interested in doing your own van conversion sometime, Emily & Rob have shared some really helpful articles like:
- How to choose a van for conversion
- Camper Van Conversion Guide
- How to Insulate a Van Conversion
- How to register your converted van as a camper van (UK)
Our big thanks to Emily for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022