After a shorter excursion in their 4Runner, Miles and Sinclaire decided they wanted to hit the road full-time. They got remote jobs and saved a portion of each paycheck so they could complete their build in a year — and believe it or not, they finished two months early!
Their 2002 E-450 Shuttle Bus included handicap access, which they left in place so they could open the doors and enjoy the view from their queen-sized bed. They also managed to fit in a tile-and-cedar shower stall, cassette toilet, a three-burner stove/oven, and a mini-split A/C (run via generator) for all the comforts of home. Enjoy the video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shower, Toilet & AC in Their Cabin-Style Short Bus
The ceiling is birch plywood with hand-cut grooves.
You can see their shower and cassette toilet near the front of the bus.
VIDEO: Gorgeous DIY Short Bus w/ Shower, Toilet & AC
- Family’s Short Bus Conversion
- Marie & Ben’s Canadian Short Bus Conversion Lifestyle
- Students convert 1988 Ford E-350 short bus into rolling tiny home!
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022