Amy was already working remotely when her husband, Kevin, lost his position in the family business he’d been in for 25 years. With their entire life turned upside-down, they chose to buy a motorhome and renovate it so they could travel the U.S.!
Their 18-year-old daughter graduated early so she could join them on the journey and get to see the country with them, and now the three have a “moody” and modern 45-foot rig.
Tiny Home Tours takes us on a walk-through of their house, which you can watch below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Lost a Job & Hit The Road!
Daughter, Liv, sleeps on the couch.
Location Freedom is such a game-changer after years in the family business!
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated RV
- Tyler & Nina’s 18-ft. 1993 Renovated Motorhome
- Goodbye NYC, Hello RV! Traveling in Big Blue, Architect’s Tiny Motorhome
- Their Class B Motorhome Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-ft. Tiny House in Austin - November 30, 2021
- The Bibia Bus: DIY Short Bus Conversion w/ Shower - November 30, 2021
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021