We know and love Timbercraft Tiny Home’s most popular model – The Denali XL – but their latest design is equally stunning! The Teton is 8.5×34 feet and includes a ground-floor bedroom with a storage bed and built-in side tables.
This model also includes a loft bedroom with a removable ladder and a spacious L-shaped kitchen with a farmhouse sink and residential appliances. The living room is at the front of the home where you enter. What do you like about the Teton?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
This 34-ft. Cottage on Wheels has a Ground-Floor Bedroom with a Storage Bed
The grand kitchen is the focal point of the home.
Residential-size fridge and a farmhouse sink.
The front door opens to the living room.
Industrial lighting and a railing.
The ladder to the loft slides out as needed.
Here’s the storage bed in the first floor bedroom.
Here’s the loft.
Love the marble in the bathroom.
Subway tile in the glass shower stall.
What do you think of the Teton?
Would you live in this tiny home?
VIDEO: Timbercraft Tiny Homes new model! The Teton
- Timbercraft Denali XL Park Model with No Lofts!
- Timbercraft Tiny Home’s 10 x 41 Denali XL
- Super Spacious 42-Foot Tiny Home on Wheels: The Denali XL by Timbercraft Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tatoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022
- Financially Free in Their Van Conversion with a Wet Bath - September 30, 2022
- Hands-On Tiny House Building Workshop Nashville Oct. 15 & 16 - September 30, 2022