This family loved camping, but rain tended to wash out their vacations. That’s when they got the idea to purchase a tiny house and lease land as a permanent vacation location. They bought their house of Wind River Tiny Homes.
It’s a truly gorgeous tiny house inside, with tons of complementing wood tones and copper accents that make it feel warm and cozy. The sound of the rain on the tin roof is especially soothing. There’s a loft for the three kids, and then the parents have their own secluded loft as well.
Wait until you see the amazing shower stall! Check out the video below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Family of 5’s Awesome Wind River Tiny Home
Mother, Amanda, sitting on their super comfy couch/extra bed.
She loves copper accents and included them all over the build.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Tiny House Gives Family of 5 Peace
- The Big Whimsy 30ft Tiny Home by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Acadia Tiny House by Wind River Tiny Homes
- The Ironclad Tiny House Model by Wind River Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Eco-Friendly Moon Lodge Yurt w/ Milky Way Views - October 16, 2021
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021
- Family of 5’s Tiny House & Woodworking Biz in TN - October 15, 2021