I wanted to feature this small motorhome I found that’s located in Argentina. It’s a rental RV but it shows what you can do with something that’s similar in size.
It’s easy to drive, park and should be pretty good on gas since it runs off a 2.8L turbo diesel. I’d imagine it would get close to 20MPG.
It’s big enough for two adults and has everything you need.
- Kitchen with refrigerator
- Dinette that converts to bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Tall enough for most adults to stand up in
Take a look…
Here’s the floor plan:
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018