When you’re inside it’s like no other camping experience out there because it’s like a micro cabin inside.
I don’t know about you, but I’d sure love to have one.
What Would You Do With This Camper?
In the comments below I’d like you to share what kind of adventures you’d go in with a micro camper like this.
Here’s What I’d Do With It…
For me, I’d love to use this towable micro cabin to tour and enjoy the country with while visiting other tiny homes, people, and spreading the message by speaking and sharing what I find here on Tiny House Talk.
And when I’m not on the road with it, I’d use it as my micro man cave out back.
So How About You? How Would You Use It?
How about you? (Let us know in the comments).
Did I Tell You it’s For Sale?
- 1360 lbs
- 5’x8′ custom trailer frame
- 3,500lb axle
- 15″ wheels with trailer rated tires
- A-frame tongue with jack and storage
- Truck bed liner undercoat
- Insulated flooring, walls and roof
- 15 amp power inlet with two interior outlets
- Custom crown molding LED lighting
- Full size memory foam bed
- width: 6’9″
- height: 8′
- length: 8’2″ (cabin) and 12′ overall (with trailer)
- interior height: 5’11” at peak
VIDEO: Terrapin Micro Cabin by Casual Turtle Campers
If you enjoyed this unique micro camper you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion - October 18, 2019
- 12-Ft. Wide Barn-style Tiny Cabin on Wheels For 30k in Montana - October 18, 2019
- Tiny House-Friendly Lots Near Hague, New York - October 17, 2019