Society has a lot of opinions on what you should or shouldn’t be doing at 37, but Brynn has tossed all that aside and chased her dream of a nomadic and free lifestyle in her 2005 Sprinter van conversion.
She made the unique choice in her van to close off the garage, allowing her to create a unique set up for all her gear storage that doesn’t clutter up her main living space. Inside you’ll find gorgeous maple live-edge counter tops she epoxied, a ceiling mural she’s painting, and even an oven!
Her story is even more enchanting than her van, so be sure to watch the full interview with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Closed Off the Back of Her Sprinter for an Epic Garage
Complete strangers gave Brynn a home and support during the lockdown.
Here’s her hand-painted cab ceiling!
Her cozy bed leaves lots of room for storage!
And now she can go wherever she wants, whenever she wants!
VIDEO: Her DIY Camper Van
- Unique closed-off garage
- Incredibly long drawers for storage
- Custom-built cabinets
- Maple slabs for counter and desk
- Oven and stovetop
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van
- Windersurfer’s Van Conversion Tiny Home
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Charlotte & Ken’s Box Truck in Belgium - December 2, 2020
- Shellmate Island is Open on Airbnb! - December 2, 2020
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020