Rewild describes their build: “Stunning beamwork, a cozy woodstove, and a full solar panel and battery package compliment this off-grid craftsman cabin.” I just love how this cabin-style can still be so light and airy. At 24 ft. long, it’s spacious but still certainly “tiny.”
Want to purchase the house? Have more questions? Contact Rewild Homes here. Price and additional details on the last page.
Enjoy the pictures below!
Blue Heron Rewild Home For Sale
I really love this modern style “upgrade” to a traditional wood stove.
Beautiful look from the entry door to the rest of the home.
Great drawer storage underneath the steps.
I love the recessed lighting in the beams!
It’s fun to have seating on either side of the living space.
That skylight lets in so much natural light!
That’s a fun light fixture!
The tile backsplash is just beautiful.
Great kitchen with a good stove and nice-sized fridge.
I like the idea of an area rug in the loft. Clever!
Another huge skylight (use it to escape?)
Bowl sinks are still my favorite ever!
- PRICE: $78,000
- Custom 24’ dual-axle 14,000lb GVW trailer
- 1.7kW solar system (including 6x285W solar panels, a 2.8kW inverter, and 6x6V 460Ahr AGM non-offgassing batteries)
- Morso wood stove with glass door
- Glass surround shower
- 7.2cuft stainless steel fridge
- Unique propane range
- Recessed LED lighting
- Fir beamwork and cedar ceiling
- Custom staircase with storage
- Soft-closing drawers and cupboards throughout
- Full custom closet in the bathroom
- External accessory propane BBQ tether
- Precision Temp RV-550 NSP propane on-demand water heater
- Separett Villa 9210 12V composting toilet
- Washer/dryer hookups
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Downsized from a Bus to a Van! - October 26, 2021
- Avoid Highway: Dark & Moody Bus Conversion - October 25, 2021
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Tiny House With Two Screened-In Porches - October 25, 2021