This is the Big Whimsy Tiny House on Wheels.
It’s a 30ft tiny home by Wind River Tiny Homes. What do you think?
Don’t miss other inspiring stories and builds like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
30ft Tiny Home on Wheels: The Big Whimsy by Wind River Tiny Homes
- Two separate loft bedrooms
- Office space with built-in desk
- Spacious living room
- Walk in closet on main level
- Spiral stairs
- Countertop made with 3,000 pennies
- 9 solar panels
- 4 battery banks
- $105,000 as shown
Our big thanks to Joceile Moore for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021