This is a Beautiful Craftsman Tiny House near Jacksonville, Oregon.
Inside it features Gorman pine walls, a loft bedroom with a skylight, and the often-desired flush toilet! Right now its bare and ready for your personal touches to make it home. Enjoy!
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Beautiful Craftsman Tiny House in OR
- Open beam ceiling
- Approx 220 sq. ft.
- Extra attention to weather resistance and water intrusion from top to bottom
- Built to withstand a harsh coastal environment with high winds and driving rain
- Frame built with Top quality G.R.K screws
- Insulfoam panel installation in walls, ceiling and floor
- Custom metal roof installed by licensed roofing contractor, Bruce & Dana Snaploc metal roof
- Arctic shield ice & water shield underlayment and Malarkey 30lb synthetic underlayment under ceiling insulation.
- Hardwood Breckenridge siding over 1/2 ” plywood sub siding with Tyvek home wrap vapor barrier.
- All siding and trim finished with 3 coats of Olympic Advanced sealant stain
- Gable end are sided with #1 select vertical grain western red cedar
- All exterior trim is clear Western Red Cedar
- Windows are double paned Atrium lowE argon filled glass
- Feather River foam core insulated door
- Interior walls and ceiling are hand sanded Gorman pine
- Kitchen countertoprugged black walnut
- Kitchen cabinet and drawers are natural solid cherry
- 40″ top-quality shower
- Bathroom is plumbed for the option to have a full-size real toilet and small vanity or pedestal sink
- Loft is approx 8′ x 8′ has a very nice 1 1/2″ solid pine floor
- This all sits on a sturdy steel trailer with two new 5,200 axles with brakes and 4 leveling jacks
- Tiny house is 20′ long 8′ wide 13’8 tall. Loft is 8’x8′. Utility shed is 2’x3.5′
- Weight is approx 9,000
- Price $42,000
- Please call Tom at 541-621-9943
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- ‘Couplespod’ Cabin in South Africa - January 28, 2022
- Catching Dinner & Baking Bread on Their 220 sq. ft. Sailboat Home - January 27, 2022
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022