This is a 260 sq. ft. tiny home on wheels by Southeastern Tiny Homes.
From the outside, you’ll notice it features a double-door side entry. This tiny home sits on a 28′ trailer, features pine siding and has dormers in the loft. When you go inside, you’ll find a living area, kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping loft. This tiny house was for sale with an asking price of $65,000, but not anymore. Luckily, you can still enjoy looking at it below. Beautiful, isn’t it?
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Whimsical 260 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on Wheels… I can just imagine building a nice deck around it, can you?
Look at the incredible attention to detail… Isn’t that front door amazing?
Beautiful custom-built staircase with safety railing and each step is a drawer for storage. This is awesome!
And the attention to detail does not stop, does it? Look at the woodwork in this tiny house kitchen…
It has custom cabinets around the microwave that fit just right… And there’s even wine and oil storage.
The curved loft feature is AWESOME…
Let’s go up to the loft…
Look at the way they designed it so that there’s tons of built-in storage and the bed sort of flows with the floor in the loft. What do you think of this??? I figure not everyone might like it, right?
Another view of the kitchen where you can see the bathroom…
Inside the bathroom… Sink and vanity.
The shower and there’s even space for a washer and dryer in here. Very cool!
I really like the unique roofline and the double front doors. But how do you like it?
1. yellow pine siding ( can stain with a water base stain )
2. all electric with quick disconnect
3. tile bathroom floor
4. tile shower
6. vanity with black walnut counter top
7. custom bowl sink
8. washer dryer hookup
9. Kenmore full size frig.
10. Frigidaire oven
11. deep full size sink
12. GE 4 burner cook top
13. custom cabinets made from cedar trimmed in black walnut (lots of storage)
14. Bosch dishwasher
15. tappen built in micro wave oven
16. kitchen counter tops black walnut
17. Klimaire slitter heating and cooling
18. 50 amp beaker box
19. custom wine rack built in cabinets
20. rosewood flooring
21. custom steps to loft bedroom with built in drawers for storage
22. recess queen size bed with complete storage around bed.
23. custom built doors
24. sofa bed with build in table downstairs
25. tongue and grove white pine walls
26. custom lighting with ceiling fan
27. 2 tv hookups
28. double door entrance
29. built in bar
30. fully furnished
31. length 28 feet
32. 260 sq feet living space
33. 4 built in leveling jacks
34. quick disconnect water
35. dual axle trailer.
This THOW was for sale for $65,000 back in April 2016. It’s no longer for sale and the company page is no longer working. But we thought we’d still let you see the beautiful tiny home they built since it’s pretty awesome and inspiring. I wonder who owns it? Who knows, it could be a vacation unit on Airbnb right now. If you know anything about it, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks!
You can share this Tiny Home with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny Home you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021
- Roberta’s Tiny Cabina in Costa Rica And How It Was Built - September 21, 2021