This is the Driftless 20 tiny house shell near Madison, Wisconsin.
The builder was asking $35,000 for the shell and other materials listed below but it is now been sold. But you can still take a look below! Enjoy!
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Awesome Driftless 20 Tiny House Shell For $35K
From the builder:
Up for sale is our new Tiny House RV. Main floor and loft are approximately 248 sf. If you are looking to save money by doing some of the work for yourself, this one might be for you. Current stage of construction is framing, roofing, siding and rough electrical done… To set up a showing or if you want me to email you a pdf of the general floor plan, please email your contact information and enough details to let me know you are a real person. Carpe Diem, Chris
- $35,000 includes the items listed below (both installed and uninstalled).
- If you prefer to have the builder finish the tiny house, estimate: $55,000 to $65,000 range, depending on finishing touches
- All work done by professionals.
- New custom made 20 foot trailer (approx 24 feet 9 inches with tongue)
- 2 – 7,000 pound axles (14,000 pounds total)
- Electric brakes on each axle
- Break Away System
- 2-5/8 inch adjustable hitch
- LED brake lights & LED clearance lights
- 4 – Removable jack stands
- Current weight (rough framing, roofing, windows, exterior door, siding and rough electrical) is approximately 8,000 pounds
- Items Completed as of 11/01/2016
- 3/4 inch tongue and grove plywood subfloor
- 2×4 wall framing
- 2×6 ceiling framing
- 1/2 inch plywood exterior sheeting
- Grace Ice and Water Shield for entire roof
- CertainTeed Northgate Shingles, algae resistant and 130MPH wind upgrade – Weathered Wood Color
- TyVek Drain Wrap
- Anderson 100 Series windows with tempered and lowE glass
- Full light, 36 inch steel door with ADA threshold
- 1 inch cedar banding (Cabot solid color stain – White)
- Drip edge – White
- 1/2 inch A and better cedar lap siding (Cabot solid color stain – Federal Blue)
- Red Cedar Shingles Number 2 Grade (Cabot solid color stain – Federal Blue)
- Red Cedar Shingles Number 2 Grade (Cabot Australian Timber Oil – Jarrah Brown)
- Exterior LED front door light
- 50 AMP break panel
- 50 AMP RV plug (hardwired)
- Coax Cable
- All electrical openings (outlets, switches, etc) are all roughed in
- Interior LED recessed lighting (living room, kitchen & shower)
- Bathroom fan with venting to exterior
- Aquatic 2-Piece fiberglass shower stall with gelcoat – White (Designed to use only the lower portion (approx 1/3) of this unit, as the top portion (top 2/3) is designed to a have custom tile shower. However, could be easily converted to all fiberglass if desired)
- PVC drain stack
- Toilet drain rough in
- Shower drain rough in
- PEX lines behind shower
- Roughed in with Kohler shower valve and shower head
- Items in stock and included in asking price as of 11/01/2016:
- Insulation: Guard Fiberglass, formaldehyde free, R-13 and R-19
- Toilet: Kohler Santa Rosa 1-piece compact elongated bowl – White
- Flooring: 3/8 inch tongue & groove solid strand bamboo
- Heating/Cooling: Soleus Air model TTWM1-14H-01, 14k BTU cooling & 10.5k BTU heating and remote
- Oven & Microwave Combo: Kenmore Professional Model 89393, Stainless Steel, 1.8 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator/Freezer: Kenmore Model 76393, Stainless Steel, 10.7 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Summit Electric Cooktop Model CR2B120, 2-Burner, Stainless Steel/Black
Our big thanks to Chris for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This 1249-sq.-ft. Courtyard House Has Tiny House Design Features - November 29, 2021
- Tree House Around a 400-Year-Old Oak Tree (w/ HOT TUB) - November 29, 2021
- Mønhuset H-Shaped 1087 sq. ft. Farmhouse - November 27, 2021