This is an Airstream hotel located in the Bay Area called AutoCamp.
The community was started with the help of a Kickstarter campaign which raised $121,831.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Village of Airstream Travel Trailers
- 24 luxury Airstream trailers
- 10 luxury tents
- Clubhouse designed by Dan Weber Architecture
- Interiors by Geremia Design
- Airstream nightly rates start at $225/night
- Luxury tents start at $139/night
- Location is surrounded by Northern California’s redwoods
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- A 288-sq.-ft. Tiny House You Can Build - June 23, 2021
- 1008-sq.-ft. Modern Cottage With Covered Porch - June 23, 2021
- The Sanctuary Minnesota Tiny House Village And Event Center In Ogilvie - June 23, 2021