Rickey didn’t want to end up in a nursing home after a lifetime of adventure, teaching English and truck-driving, so he used his handy skills to transform a 1968 bus into his home — and he tows it with a 1929 Ford!
He designed the exterior of the rig to look like the red Angry Bird, complete with some awesome eye decals. Rickey loves being part of the nomadic community and helping others with his mechanical skills. Enjoy his tour below.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Retirement in His Bright Red Rig
He chose a bold blue interior paint color.
That might be the coolest tow vehicle we’ve seen!a
VIDEO: 1968 Ford Bus Body w/ 12″ Roof Raise – Tiny Home Life for Handicapped Man
- Her Mobility-Friendly Retirement THOW
- Early Retirement in their Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Her Retirement Park Model Tiny House with a Crafting Room
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- VanLab Releases Compact SUV Conversion Kit - March 2, 2024
- Woman Transforms Garage Into Her 450 Square Foot Home - March 2, 2024
- South Georgia 12×30 Cabin on Skids For Sale - March 2, 2024