This is an Amish-built tiny cottage. It’s actually a log cabin built with Michigan White Pine.
It’s for sale (asking $98,500) and located on a 1/2 acre lot in Grass Lake, Michigan.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Amish-built Tiny Cottage
- .57 acres
- Built in 2015
- 200 sq. ft.
- 1500 gallon septic tank
- Underground electricity
- Sleeps four
- 20 minutes west of Ann Arbor
- 280′ frontage of Mill Pond/Lower Waterloo Lake
- Includes some furnishings
- Includes vintage 1968 Starcraft aluminum boat
Learn more at: http://www.estately.com/listings/info/15905-gorton-road
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019
- Tiny Modern Pod Cabin with Wood-Burning Stove in Falun, Sweden - February 13, 2019