This is a genius, adaptable, queen murphy bed that also serves as a table by Cornerstone Tiny Homes out of Guthrie, Oklahoma.
It’s the perfect way to make a living area in a tiny house serve three purposes… a cozy living area, a dining space, and a bedroom. Check it out, and let us know what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other fun tiny house designs like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more awesome ideas like this.
Queen Murphy Bed, Table, And Lounge, In This Cornerstone Tiny Homes Design
So you saw it in lounging mode, for the daytime. What about if you need to work from home, or just eat your lunch? Well, here it is in dining mode…
Need a little bit more table space? They actually thought of that, too. The table expands on both sides if you’d like it to.
It’s been a long day and it’s time to take a shower and lay down. So here’s the murphy bed system in sleep mode. What do you think?
Looks pretty cozy, doesn’t it? Would you ever consider a murphy bed kind of like this? Why or why not? Let’s chat about it in the comments!
More Tiny Homes w/ Murphy Beds…
- 20-ft. Tiny House with Murphy Bed in Florida (For Sale)
- Beautiful Australian Tiny House with Murphy Bed
- Movable Roots Lindstrom Model With Murphy Bed
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House in the Mountains, Orchards (Romania) - April 17, 2021
- 230-sq.-ft. Craftsman Tiny House (For Sale) With Skylight, Copper Gutters, And Large Windows - April 16, 2021
- Jenna’s Dreamy Tiny House in the Woods - April 16, 2021