This is the story of the Acony Bell tiny house community in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Village in Western North Carolina
Residents can build their own outdoor spaces.
They each have tiny homes from various builders.
VIDEO: Acony Bell Tiny House Community in Western North Carolina
- Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- Pet-friendly community
- Western North Carolina
- Over 50 acres
- Heart of Blue Ridge Mountains
- Between Asheville and Brevard
- Vacation rentals are available: check them out here
- Full-time residential lots are also available: learn more about living here
- The community is slowly expanding for more lots; there is a waitlist
- The location is 22 miles from Asheville, NC
- Couple’s Backyard Shed to Cottage Conversion and Tiny House Community Dreams in Kentucky
- Visiting the Escape Tiny House Community near Tampa, Florida (VIDEO)
- Musician Builds 500 sq. ft. Bungalow in this Arizona Tiny House Community
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses