Here is a 500 square foot small apartment that was designed for the owners not only to live in but also work out of and use as an office.
The first thing you’ll notice is how incredibly clean and organized it looks. The designers incorporated seamless design throughout the place making storage look pretty much invisible.
If you like the pine interiors of some of the Tumbleweed tiny houses that you’ve seen on here, then you’ll probably like this studio apartment too. And there are so many cool features…
- Below the upstairs bedroom loft, you get a walk in closet for storage
- On the way up to the loft, you can use the stairs as camouflage storage
- Plants throughout give you that warm “homey” feeling
- Professional millwork gives you lots of “invisible” storage, which makes the place feel clean and simple yet modern
You can have a look at the photos right here thanks to photographers Frank Ouderman and Sean Karns. And Jordan Pamass Digital Architecture – more on them below.
Underneath the bedroom lies a walk in closet.
Staircase doubles as storage — no need for a bulky dresser.
Living room still provides enough space for comfortable relaxation.
The kitchen is gorgeous. Millwork was done by New York Construction. The General Contracting was by Supreme General Contracting.
The design team involved were Darrick Borowski and Danny Orenstein.
The fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom are from AF New York.
To get more tiny house, simple living, and small space design related information sent to your e-mail, sign up for the Tiny House Newsletter!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018
- 225 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on Wheels For Sale in Riverton, Utah - November 14, 2018
- Hogwarts Inn Express Tiny House For Sale in Asheville, NC - November 14, 2018