The City of Davis has a goal: to create and maintain an integrated system of bicycle infrastructure.
Wouldn’t you like to live in a city where there are more people using their bikes to get around? I wish more neighborhoods were designed this way. This particular city is in California.
In it there are more than 100 miles of bike paths while 17% of residents use bicycles for their main mode of transportation. According to this video, this is more than any other city in the United States.
The city planners began protecting and creating new bike paths since the 1960s. In the video you’ll see what it’s like in Davis, CA while you learn more neat facts about it.
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Photo by Alex Pino
This video is thanks to FairCompanies.com.
Check out these other posts about bicycles:
- 203 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels with Built-in Bicycle Garage!
- Introducing the PodRide: Your Everyday Bicycle-Car?
- IKEA Offers Low Maintenance, Chain-less Bicycle to USA
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022