Originally built in 1986 on a 4,800 square feet lot. This is a great home for a family, don’t you think?
Priced at $247,000 as of January 6, 2018. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Small Home with 3 Bedrooms For Sale in Olympia, WA: Perfect for a Family!
- Built in 1986
- 4,800 sq. ft. lot
- Eastside neighborhood
- Close to downtown Olympia, Bigelow Park and bus line
- Covered porch
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bath
- Olympia, Washington
Coveted Eastside Neighborhood Rambler with all the conveniences you could want! Nearby the San Francisco Bakery, Downtown Olympia, Bigelow Park and bus line. Completely updated home features open kitchen w/ granite slab counters, new cabinets, SS appliances. All new bathroom with convenient double sinks, gorgeous tile surround tub/shower and vinyl flooring. Brand new roof, interior/exterior paint, carpet, double pane windows. Relaxing covered porch w/ 2 car garage. Desirable Olympia Schools!
- Vylam Nguyen, Coldwell Banker Evergreen
Our big thanks to Joceile Moore for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 25-Foot Boho XL Tiny House with Private Main Floor Bedroom - January 19, 2019
- Tiny Cabin with Classic Wood Stove on 6.48 Forested Acres for $59,900 - January 18, 2019
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019