While 80 square feet might sound uninhabitable, this quaint Quebec cottage doubles the living area by providing a lovely covered patio and BBQ area where you can enjoy the pond views and sounds of the farm.
Inside there’s a kitchenette with a mini-fridge and gas oven, and a ladder leads to the loft bedroom with plenty of headroom. You can wander the farm where the cottage sits, and enjoy a peaceful getaway.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Just 80 sq. feet! Quaint Quebec Cottage
The details on the outside are so lovely.
There’s a great covered patio for outdoor meals.
Inside there’s a little kitchenette and dining space indoors as well.
Diamond window and sage green trim.
Pretty pond views outside.
The gambrel roof allows for plenty of headspace in the loft.
You’ll need to bring your own linens.
Glamping means there’s an outhouse.
- Situated next to a pond
- Property is a farm
- Huge greenhouse on property
- Fresh veggies & eggs available for purchase
- Out house
- Sleeping loft
- One room cottage
- Covered patio outside
- Outdoor bbq
- Gas stove for indoor cooking
- Kayak Cafe Shepherd’s Hut Vacation in Quebec
- Lumbec Tiny Houses in Gatineau, Quebec
- Enchanting Chalet in the Trees
Our big thanks to Ashley for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Paralympian Kayaker’s DIY Truck Camper - June 24, 2022
- Founders of Skoolie Swarm and their Big Blue Hauler - June 24, 2022
- Modern Ram ProMaster Conversion w/ Bathroom - June 24, 2022