This is a 60 acre plot of land in the Big Snowy Mountains of Montana that’s for sale.
It comes with an unfinished tiny cabin frame and another site perfect for a cabin or tiny home. There is easy access to the cabin and also power. Home sweet home!
60 Acre Plot with Unfinished Cabin in Big Snowy Mountains of Montana
- 60 acres
- Power line is run in to cabin site
- Nearly 2000 feet border National Forest Land on the east property line
- Mostly wooded – pine, fir
- Recently selectively logged to enhance healthy forestation
- Not fenced but boundary lines & corners are clearly marked
- Amazing, up close views of the Big Snowy Mountain Range
- Located at the end of the road
- Easy access on a deeded easement
- Abundant deer, elk, black bear and other wildlife
- I have built a small, 2 story cabin in the woods with outdoor balcony, indoor loft & a “lean to” roof on the side for outdoor enjoyment out of the rain. Is “shelled in” with windows, doors & roofing installed. Is a great opportunity for a new owner to finish the cabin as they desire.
- There is another excellent cabin site close to this one with breathtaking views
- All extra lumber on site will stay
- Asking $260,000.00
- Contact Jim Dawson: 406-698-7115
Our big thanks to Jim for sharing.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny House on Wheels in Cedar Park, Texas - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017