Here is the Rambler Deluxe by Indigo River Tiny Homes. A client contacted them wanting a Denali tiny house, a la Timbercraft Tiny Homes, but built by someone closer to home. I think Indigo River did a great job fulfilling their client’s dream!
There are two entrances, and the side one leads into the living room that has lovely high ceilings. The kitchen sits in the middle of the home, adjacent to a bathroom with a beautiful tile-and-stone shower stall. Up a few steps (with storage drawers), sits the gooseneck bedroom.
There’s even a neat loft/storage area above the bathroom! No inch is wasted. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Denali-Inspired Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
View from the side door of the living room.
The kitchen has deep blue cabinets and subway tile.
The customer chose bright lime green doors.
There’s a large refrigerator!
Here’s the mini-split in the gooseneck room.
Beautiful cube window for light.
Storage under the bed.
Here’s a storage/closet area over the bathroom.
A pocket door leads into the bathroom.
What a pretty shower stall!
What do you think of this tiny home?
- 35 x 8.5
- Bedroom on gooseneck
- Stone shower stall
- Storage bed
- Closet area
- Full kitchen
- Living room with cathedral ceilings
- Three Bedroom Bunkhouse for Family by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Wanderlust Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022