This is the latest tiny house build from Liberation Tiny Homes: Their “Farmhouse #8” is similar in style to their previous tiny homes — and that’s good news! As always, it’s beautiful and professional inside and out.
The exterior features PVC board and batten siding and metal roofing, while the inside has the very in-style shiplap siding in a lovely creamy color. Enjoy the photo tour, and get more details below!
Sold as-is, this home would cost $87,000. Get in touch with Liberation Tiny Homes here to commission your own build.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Liberation Tiny Homes Newest Farmhouse THOW
Maybe it’s because I did this in my own home, but the cream walls and dark trim makes my heart swoon!
The master loft sits over the kitchen and bathroom, with an awesome skylight!
The secondary loft is accessible via ladder and sits over the living room (that looks like it could fit a nice couch!)
Zoomed in look at the master bedroom loft.
The bathroom has this beautiful vessel sink (that faucet is amazing!) and subway tile in the tub.
You get a range and oven placed atop this beautiful butcher block counter top.
It’s nice to have a tub in a tiny house — especially if you have kids!
The periwinkle blue cabinets make me want to repaint mine! Stunning.
What do you think of this THOW? Could you live in it?
More photos at Liberation Tiny Homes!
- Size: 30′ x 8.5′ x 13′ 6″ – 335 square feet including loft
- Trailer: custom 30′ x 8.5′ tri axle trailer
- Roof: galvalume metal
- Siding: Celect pvc in three different finishes; lap siding, board & batten, cedar shake
- Water: RV fresh water hose hookup
- Heating & Cooling: LG 9000 BTU mini-split
- Lunos e2 HRV air exchange unit
- Under counter (pop up) range hood ventilation
- Two dormers with two lofts
- Detachable pergola
- Price for house shown is $87,000
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Splitting Time Between Homesteading & Vanlife - February 5, 2023
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023