If you were here within the last couple of days you know Aldo Lavaggi.
He built his own mortgage-free tiny house with solar power.
Just in case you missed it the last couple days…
We’re answering 22 tiny house questions in 22 days with a tiny house builder.
Subscribe if you want to receive updates from us.
Photo Courtesy of Aldo Lavaggi
22 Tiny House Questions Answered in 22 Days With A Builder – Day 3
Alex: How much experience did you have in construction when you started building your house?
Aldo: I have 10 plus years of doing small carpentry projects, so I knew how to use the tools and had a certain amount of confidence with them.
I’ve taken part in the construction of a house, but never built one entirely by myself.
My father was a carpenter and I grew up watching him do work so that certainly helped too.
That said, at each stage of the journey I had to learn new things and I have a willingness to do that.
You can learn more about Aldo at his blog www.goldthreadtinyhouse.blogspot.com.
Subscribe and come back tomorrow for day four. So far we have covered:
- Day 1: Story behind the house
- Day 2: Making the decision
- Day 3: Construction experience
- Day 4: Simple living
If you enjoyed this part of the tiny house interview, please use the buttons below to share, e-mail, and even “Like” on Facebook to help spread the word. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- ESCAPE ONE XL Tiny House w/ New White Interior - April 19, 2019
- Affordable 213-square-foot tiny house for sale in Vermont… $35,000 - April 18, 2019
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO (Sold) - April 17, 2019