This is a 2013 E350 Adventure Van Conversion by Van Lyfe Co. It was listed for sale over at Van Life Trader for $75,000 but the listing has now expired so we assume that the van has sold.
Either way, it’s converted with a Sportsmobile-style as inspiration, done by Vanlyfe.co in 2020. One unique feature of the van is how the bed is designed to save space using the widened windows. Be sure to check that out!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes and van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
E350 Adventure-Van Conversion by Van Lyfe (For Sale)
It’s a 2013 Ford E350 XLT Extended Passenger Wagon converted into a camper!
The special windows that were installed allow for more space in the bed as well as the rest of the van.
The couch pulls out whenever you need it.
Also, a table pulls out and the front seats swivel back.
The toilet pulls out from this area.
Refrigerator, power, and microwave. The camping-style cooktop with micro-pantry pulls out and is easy to use from outside of the van.
Some of the systems in the rear of the van.
Storage, batteries, instant water heater.
Rooftop fan for instant ventilation.
- 94,000 miles
- 20-ft length
- Sleeps 2
- 1000w microwave
- Custom upholstery and paneling
- Pull-out couch
- Yeti 3000X lithium battery bank +1000w Yeti tank
- Joolca propane hot water heater + pump and shower
- 25 gallons of fresh water tank
- Walnut dining table
- Isotherm 85 refrigerator and freezer
- Custom Philips Hue Lighting
- 2 100W Goal Zero boulder solar panels
- Winegard Wifi extender
- Right and left custom flares with sliding sleep compartment
- Aluminess ladder
- 3L propane gas tank
- Bilstein 6″ front suspension lift with sway bar and action van upgrades
- Atlas 2,000 lb rear leaf spring beef up
- Goodrich AT tires
- Custom 17″ wheels
Complete with toilet, hot shower, fridge, microwave, stove, and king-size bed. This van is made with premium and custom components and is set up for the tech worker or sports enthusiast. This camper van includes a cell phone range extender and a Wi-Fi signal booster, perfect for working remotely and picking up a coffee shop’s Wi-Fi. Climbers, surfers, mountain bikers, and digital nomads can easily call this home. We’re sure you will love her quirky, rugged utility, and design just as much as we do.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Barn at Edenwood: Romantic Little Cabin with a Hot Tub Loft - January 22, 2022
- Lightly Used Escape ONE Tiny House on Discount! - January 14, 2022
- The Emraald Van Build by Vandamme Conversions - January 14, 2022