It features a kitchen, bathroom with shower, futon bed, and more.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
2008 Dodge Sprinter Converted into Incredible Rolling Tiny Home… And It’s Now For Sale!
- 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500
- 6 Cylinder Diesel engine
- 124,000 miles
- Bothell, WA
This 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 has been completely overhauled and turned into the ultimate tiny living situation. The interior living space is brand new built in 2018 and the drivetrain/ body has 124,000 miles. This van has been well maintained throughout its lifetime and is well insulated for year-round use. We put the upmost care into this custom build from start to finish to ensure a great quality product that is prepared for prolonged use. This van includes all the comforts of home including features such as:
• Custom built plywood cabinetry and solid poplar doors & drawers
• Full size couch easily slides down to queen size bed
• Custom made Cambia Poplar hardwood counters/table top
• Removable table in front of couch
• 32″ LED TV with built in DVD player
• Bluetooth amplifier and stereo system
• 2000 watt Renogy inverter/charger
• Shore power plugin connection to battery charger
• 400 AH of total house battery power
• 360 watt Renogy solar panel system
• 40 Amp MPPT Renogy Solar Charge Controller
• Compact Refrigerator
• 700 watt Microwave
• Stainless steel sink
• Fully functional water pump with sink and shower plumbing
• Compact Nautilus shower door
• Detachable shower head with 6 foot extension hose
• 30 gallons fresh / 30 gallons grey water tanks
• Webasto X100 Diesel fueled stove cooktop
• Eberspächer diesel fueled water heater
• Eberspächer diesel fueled interior heater
• Combination of rigid foam and fiberglass batt insulation
• Reflectix Radiant foil insulation
• LED lighting
• LED undercabinet & under counter lighting
• External water spigot
• Bluetooth car stereo with GPS navigation
• Aftermarket full leather front captain’s chairs
• Passenger captain chair includes a seat swivel to face rear living area
• 2x Fantastic Vent roof vents, front and rear of living area
• Waterproof Vinyl Plank flooring
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses