Haley is a photographer and influencer, and she and her partner recently began renting this adorable 200-year-old cottage! Built in the 1830s, it’s been spruced up over the years but has tons of old-timey charm.
The rustic cabinets in the kitchen. The unnaturally low ceiling in the landing. The pastoral views out the window. It all makes for a perfect small home for two! Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting container homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1830s Cottage Home Tour: Quaint & Cozy
There are adorable sage green cabinets in the kitchen.
There’s a bedroom upstairs and a second room with their TV.
Here’s the cozy TV space upstairs.
VIDEO: living in a 200-year-old cottage
- Haley and her partner recently began renting a charming 200-year-old cottage.
- The cottage, built in the 1830s, has been spruced up over the years but retains its old-timey charm.
- The kitchen features adorable sage green cabinets.
- The cottage offers pastoral views and a cozy atmosphere.
- There is a bedroom upstairs and a second room with a TV.
- Visitors can step back in time and experience the magic of living in a historical cottage.
- The cottage serves as a living heritage, preserving the stories and character of the past.
- It provides a glimpse into life in the 1830s, combining rustic elements with modern comforts.
- The cottage highlights the beauty of preserving historical homes.
- Haley and her partner enjoy the quaint and cozy atmosphere of their 200-year-old rental cottage.
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm
- They Downsized from 2800sf to a 448sf Cottage
- Life in their 372-sq.-ft. Tiny Cottage in the Woods
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023