Check out this stunning 1976 Vintage Airstream that’s been lovingly restored by the people at Tiny Haven in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia.
The interior of the Airstream has a clean, almost Nautical look to it now, with bright white walls and navy accents. The bathroom has been redone as a stylish tiled wet bath, and there’s a California King Bed in the back! Wow.
But what really makes this a special spot to stay is the large covered deck with pasture views. The sunsets are breathtaking and you’ll feel secluded from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to town to explore. Book it here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stay in this Clean & Bright 1976 Vintage Airstream
Wow! Imagine having coffee right here.
Awesome dinette with lovingly restored vintage benches.
Skylight window and stylish drapes.
Galley kitchen with all you need to cook up some dinner.
Beautiful butcher block counter tops.
Window over the sink, which everyone loves.
I love the traditional accordion doors on the cabinets.
Four-burner cooktop for cooking.
View from the back of the Airstream.
Look at this lovely shower.
These tiny white tiles are lovely.
That’s a California King Bed back here!
Cute woodland wallpaper here.
Which mirrors the stunning forest right outside the door.
- California King Size Bed in back
- Propane range
- Domestic fridge and small freezer
- Large deep stainless steel sink
- Butcher block counter tops
- Wet bath (includes composting toilet, adjustable shower head, and sink)
- Ample storage
- AC + heat
- Outdoor seating under covered pavilion
- Fire pit
- Completely remodeled saving vintage touches
- Tiny Haven: Ginger Zen Tiny House Near Harper’s Ferry WV
- Single Mom, General Contractor & Business Owner: Meet Christine of Plum Construction
- Haven on the Hill: English Getaway Handmade with Reclaimed Materials
Our big thanks to Tiny Camp for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021
- Shoal Creek Cabin on Stilts in TN - October 22, 2021