The Fencl is one of the largest of the tiny houses on trailers designed by Jay Shafer.
It’s 130 square feet and features a large kitchen, open living room, super small porch, and an upstairs sleeping loft.
The exterior resembles their Weebee model but this one is larger.
The living area has a vaulted ceiling, the exterior is covered in cedar, the inside in pine, and the roof is covered with corrugated aluminum.
Most of the bedrooms (sleeping lofts) in these houses are large enough for a queen sized bed or foam mattress.
Estimated cost to build yourself
Price of building plans
Ordering it ready made from Tumbleweed
*Pricing is approximate and may change
Floor plan and dimensions
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Building plan details
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Wall framing
- Details for built in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
Unfortunately, the Fencl plans are no longer available. But you can go to Tumbleweed Houses to see what they offer now!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018
- 225 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage on Wheels For Sale in Riverton, Utah - November 14, 2018
- Hogwarts Inn Express Tiny House For Sale in Asheville, NC - November 14, 2018