It’s 12 feet wide so that makes it feel much larger. At a first glance you really can’t tell that it’s built on a trailer. You will get a tour of the place including the kitchen which has a miniature sink, stove, and refrigerator combo.
The bathroom is interesting because it uses a $2,000 incinerating toilet which requires no septic tank or sewage hookup. There’s also a shower and a fireplace that I didn’t mention yet. And yes, it’s ready to be towed down the road.
He currently uses the space as an office and it was built with a 19th century Northern California rural farm house in mind so although it’s recently constructed it still provides you with that traditional atmosphere.
Enjoy the video right here…
Check out these related articles:
- $26k Tiny House Built on 22-Foot Big Tex Trailer
- Vintage Trailer Cabin with Western Flair
- 200-Square-Foot Travel Trailer Tiny House
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- She Lives And Travels In A High Top Cargo Van Conversion - November 20, 2019
- Tiny Homes Carnival 2020 Sydney Edition in New South Wales - November 20, 2019
- The Modern Rest Tiny House - November 19, 2019