(You can read or watch the video version if you scroll down)
Now I’m not talking about a small house. I’m saying a tiny Tumbleweed house. You know, those little 65 to 120 square foot homes that are built on flat bed trailers.
Let’s pretend for a moment that your partner was completely cool with the idea because I know that most of us aren’t so lucky (understandably). So let’s just make believe for now.
And who knows, maybe you’ll have him/her convinced after this?
First of all, why in the world would two people want to live in such a small space? I mean, it’s practically a fully featured walk in closet with windows and a sleeping loft.
Who in their right minds would want to live in something so small?
Let’s go over the top 7 reasons for you and “yours truly” to move into a tiny house…
- Your life would become super simple which means you’d have loads of extra time
- You’d spend less than 30 minutes a week cleaning and maintaining your home
- Your living expenses would be as low as ever
- Your savings would skyrocket
- You’ll discover enough extra time and money for your passion
- You would be an inspiration to minimalists everywhere
- You’ll have the resources (and time) to help the people around you
In addition to all of that you would get outside of your house more often which means you’ll be meeting new and interesting people in your community. And last but not least, you’ll start getting a lot more exercise.
Assuming that your partner agrees with the idea do you think it would work? What would be your biggest challenges? Let’s talk about it in the comments way below.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Eco Cabins Manufacturer Building Tiny hOMe on Wheels - December 19, 2014
- 18’x24′ Two Story Dutch Cabin Shell with 6′ Porch - December 19, 2014
- Friends Build a 200 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin in 6 Days for $6K - December 19, 2014