Thanks to the people over at Tiny House Giant Journey for taking us on a tour inside the life of Bernadette’s simple living lifestyle after Abel, the man behind Zyl Vardos, custom designed and built this masterful tiny house on wheels that also easily qualifies as a piece of art.
Please enjoy the video tour, interview, and story behind the Pinafore tiny house below. And if you’d like to please feel free to re-share it with your friends and family using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
Woman Living Simply in Pinafore Tiny House
Please enjoy the rest of the tour by watching the video below. Thank you!
Video: Woman Living Simply in Pinafore Tiny House
- Tiny House Giant Journey (original story and source)
- YouTube Video @Tiny House Giant Journey
- Zyl Vardos (Tiny House Builder)
If you enjoyed this story on how this woman is living tiny in this Pinafore tiny house you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Log Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains (For Sale!) - October 19, 2017
- The Magical Fortune Cookie Tiny House (And The Story Behind It) - October 19, 2017
- 330 Sq. Ft. Henderson Tiny House on Wheels by Movable Roots - October 19, 2017