She designed and built the home of her dreams. It just happens to be a mortgage-free tiny home of just 130 square feet.
It’s been nicknamed, “Jack in a Box.” And she built it for just $15,000 and two months of labor. It was built right onto a trailer.
So if she ever wants to move she can simply tow and go. Especially since she doesn’t own her own land.
Woman Builds Mortgage-free Life with 130 Sq. Ft. Home
Learn more below:
Thanks, Corrinna, for the shout out on this story!
- Jack in a Box Tiny House on Facebook
- Kayla’s blog
- Kayla’s tiny house blog
- More photos of this tiny home
- Kayla’s story on the Huffington Post
- Kayla’s story on Yahoo!
If you enjoyed this inspiring simple living story on you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018