Brad Kittel of Tiny Texas Houses has been running an essay contest since July 3rd.
I wish I would have known about this earlier, but you still have until August 3rd 2011.
Either way you’ll really enjoy checking out the house, whether or not you participate.
The grand prize winner wins a 10′ x 12′ completely unique home with a 6′ x 11′ porch.
This House’s History
- 125 year old Cedar posts on the front porch
- Exterior siding are 2×8 Long Leaf Pine from the 1800’s
- Some of the corrugated metal dates back to 1900’s
The shower has a river rock floor, walls covered with 100 year old roof shingles.
Design and Space
Downstairs there’s a full shower, toilet and sink. In the living area there’s room for seating.
There’s a kitchenette with a sink and under the counter refrigerator.
The upstairs area can hold either two twin beds or one queen plus room for a small desk and a closet.
Photo credits: Tiny Texas Houses
If you liked this post, share it with your tribe on Facebook and Twitter then leave your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018