The Weebee is a 102 square foot tiny house built onto a trailer.
Like most of the other houses this size, it has an upstairs sleeping loft.
There’s not much of a porch to speak of here, it’s more of a covered entryway.
It uses the potential porch space instead as a reading nook or mini solarium (I’d think about using it as a desk area), which is pretty cool because it just adds more room to the inside of the house.
The Weebee is designed to be built on a dual axle trailer.
The outside is finished with cedar siding and the inside with pine. The roof is corrugated aluminum roof but of course if you build one yourself you can change all of this to your liking, although I think it’s great just as is.
The house has a pretty open floor plan–kitchen and bathroom in the rear and living area up front.
Estimated cost to build yourself
Price of plans
Getting it ready made from Tumbleweed Houses
*Pricing is approximate and may change
Details and floor plan
Photo credits: Tumbleweed Houses
Info on the building plans
The plans feature
- Front, back, side elevations
- Floor plans for downstairs and loft
- Electrical plans for downstairs and loft
- Diagram that cuts the house in half to show insulation, roof pitch and more
- Instructions on how to attach the house to a trailer
- Framing walls
- Details for built in furniture and cabinets
- Door dimensions
- Full material list (windows, heater, lumber, and more)
If you want the plans, or to learn more, go to Tumbleweed’s Weebee page.
If you’re interested in learning about how to build, download this year’s tiny house workshops catalog.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Tradition Tiny House on Wheels - February 16, 2017
- Modern Farmhouse Take Two THOW by Liberation Tiny Homes - February 13, 2017
- 468 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Olympia For Sale - February 13, 2017