The sleek and modern home acted as the company’s sales model, and is now for sale:
This is an exceptional chance to get a fully equipped and usable year-round version. After loyal services during the Spring Salons, we put on sale our demo. This mini-house is technological, combining a management by home automation as well as a high-end sound system. We used the best materials in its design, ranging from aluminum trailers to institutional grade flooring.
There are tons of details (including price) available below, and if you’re interested in purchasing the home, you can fill out the contact form at the end of the post. Enjoy!
Vivre en Mini: La Contemporaine For Sale, Quebec
Sleek furniture in a wonderful living room space!
Lots of windows to let in the sunshine. Perfect.
Plenty of cabinets and a nice large sink for doing dishes.
The bright red door to the bathroom is awesome.
Fridge and stove/oven for all your cooking needs.
Handy folding furniture! Allows space when you need it.
Bathroom also features good cabinet storage.
Those tiles are too fun! I love seeing something different.
Residential toilet and even more storage for linens, etc.
This home has nifty “smart” capabilities. Details below.
Beautiful light on the exterior of the home.
Love the wooden siding. It might be my favorite color of stain.
Is this your future tiny house on wheels?
- PRICE: $85,000 CAD (about $64,342 USD).
- Habitable all year round, designed for Canadian winters!
- 8 ‘6’ ‘x 26’ x 13’4 ”, 208 sq. Ft. + Mezzanine of 40 sq. Ft.
- 2.59m x 7.92m x 4.06m, 19.32m2 + mezzanine of 3.71m2
- Weight of 12,518 lbs (5,678 kg)
- Aluminum trailer, 2 axles, 2 5/16 ” coupling attachment
- Insulation (exceeds the standards of the Quebec Construction Code)
- R-26.23 for the walls
- R-38.05 for the floor
- R-43.13 for the roof
- Two double beds and a third optional: mezzanine bedroom, drawer bed under the kitchen and possibility of adding a sofa bed in the living room (optional)
- Lots of storage, large white ultra-gloss finished cabinets
- Bluemotion ™ Shock Absorber Closure
- Very large sink
- 24 “Propane Range (Optional)
- 15 cu. Ft. Tri-Energy Refrigerator (Optional)
- Living room
- Napoleon ™ Electric Fireplace
- TV wall bracket (optional Samsung ™ 1080p TV)
- Two armchairs (optional)
- Heating with Convectair ™ over the door
- Space ready for washer and dryer combination
- Conventional toilet 1000 gr
- 32 “x 32” MAXX ™ Ceramic Shower, Glass and Marble
- Bathroom sink
- Plenty of storage
- Powerful mechanical fan
- Sliding door on 24″ rail coatings
- Maibec ™ wood exterior
- Interior in pine paneling grade A / Premium, painted white
- Pale gray sheet roof
- Torlys ™ Institutional Quality Flooring
- LED Indoor Wall Lights
- Outdoor Wall Lights
- LED wall-mounted reading light on the mezzanine
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Two 100-pound carboys in front of compartment
- Bosch ™ Instant Water Heater
- 24 “Propane Stove Connection
- 15 cu. Ft. Tri-Energy Refrigerator Connection (optional)
- Folding table as well as two chairs in the dining area
- Two Lion d’Or ™ double mattresses
- Samsung ™ Flat Screen TV (optional)
- Two armchairs in the living room (optional)
- Walls in 2 X 4
- Floor incorporated in the trailer 2”x 6 ” plus 2”x 3 ”
- Roofing in 2 X 12
- Other Features
- PEX ™ Water Supply
- Electric panel 100 amps
- Lunos ™ Air Exchanger in Pair
- Aluminum, triple-glass institutional grade windows
- 4 BOSE ™ PRO built-in speakers with subwoofer
- All materials used are of high quality
- Home automation by Solotech, including camera, motorized water inlet and door lock, all managed with OK Google ™
- 24 In. Unique ™ Propane Range
- 15 cu. Ft. Unique ™ Tri-Energy Gas Refrigerator
Want this tiny house? Have questions?
Contact the Seller Here:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses