This is the story of Peter Matheson, the 70-year-old man who designed and built his own 125 sq. ft. tiny home on wheels. He shared his story with us in early 2016, and today I’m excited to tell you about a new video that Peter is featured in on Living Big in a Tiny House on YouTube!
Pete is Even Working on a Legal Tiny House Community in His Area!
Watch the video below to learn more!
Video Tour & Interview with 70 Year Old and His Off-Grid, Debt-Free Tiny Home!
- Pete’s 125 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels in British Columbia
- Smart-Framing a Lightweight Tiny House in Canada
Our big thanks to Peter Matheson for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Videos Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 13 Year Old Builds Tiny Cabin for $1500! - November 22, 2017
- The London Tiny House by Ty Rodou - November 22, 2017
- 270 Sq. Ft. Tiny Train Caboose Hunting Cabin on 89 Acres in NY - November 21, 2017