This is a Vermont Jamaica Cottage Shop Tiny Cabin on 10 Acres For Sale.
This 16′ x 20′ Vermont Cottage is one of our most popular traditionally crafted post + beam design/build tiny homes. It was professionally built on this 10.3 parcel in 2015. Upstairs bedroom loft makes more living space available downstairs. This one features our optional 4 season windows, door, wood stove insert + 3 season ready interior (which leaves room for your own personal finish). Nearby low impact 4×4 outhouse (also one of our designs) keeps your inexpensive tiny living lifestyle a simple living experience.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Vermont Jamaica Cottage Shop Tiny Cabin on 10 Acres For Sale
Video: 1406 Cole Pond Jamaica Vermont
- Situated on 10.3 private acres of mature forest.
- Seasonal stream is located on the property.
- Harvestable Timber with a mix of soft and hardwood. Land is currently not in Land use, you may harvest or cut the trees.
- ATV trails with access to the many local rivers, reservoirs + lakes nearby.
- Taxes are affordable on this tiny house.
- Perc Test was concluded in the 1980’s with favorable results, no paperwork exists to support this.
- Slopes to the southeast with potential views, walking distance to Winhall Brook Campground.
- Maintained by the Federal Army corps of engineers + the West River Trails.
- Located within minutes of Stratton Mountain Resort + Magic Mountain Skiing.
- Power is across the street, a utility pole is within distance of the cabin for easy access to power and cable.
- Verizon and AT+T service the area for cellular reception, couple bars are common.
- Town of Jamaica has no zoning.
- Brokers welcome.
- Address: 1406 Cole Pond Road Jamaica, Vermont 05343
- Inquiries: Monday – Friday 9-5 pm, Saturdays 9-4pm + Sundays by chance or appointment Eastern Standard Time
- Toll Free 1-866-297-3760 (friendly in house staff) or email email@example.com
Our big thanks to Kim for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Newest Zyl Vardos Build: Belinda’s Little Bird - February 17, 2017
- Converted Shipping Container on Wheels For Sale, OR - February 17, 2017
- 2017 Tiny House NC Street Festival in Pink Hill - February 17, 2017