This is a two-story shipping container tiny house for sale that’s totally unlike anything I’ve seen before!
Designed by BoxedHaus, it has beautiful modern finishes, an upstairs bedroom with a large deck, and the downstairs even opens up to bring the outdoors-in on sunny days.
Two-Story Shipping Container Tiny House For Sale
See more images on Tiny House Builders.
- Scotts Valley, CA
- First Floor:
- 8′ x 20′ Single Use Shipping Container
- Insulated to R30 with Green Foam (way better insulated than your home)
- Framed, drywalled, taped
- Plumbing and electrical installed
- Hatch with stairs to second floor
- Front entrance door
- Sliding glass door for patio/garden access
- 2 interior windows
- Kitchenette with oven, range, microwave, sink, refrigerator and freezer
- Full bathroom with sink, shower/bath combo, and toilet
- Second Floor:
- 8′ x 12′ interior floor space (enough room for a queen bed)
- 8′ x 8′ deck
- Sliding glass door to deck
- 1 window opposite the glass door
- 15% pitched roof
- Electrical installed
- Graywater collection system
- Cabinets for storage
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Two-Story Shipping Container Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Container Homes Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mom and Daughter’s Fantastic Tiny House with a Bunkroom - April 24, 2017
- Kendal and Nathan’s Converted Garage Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- GRAU.ZERO Architecture’s Modern Apartment Makeover - April 24, 2017