Had to show you Deek’s recent$1200 DIY A-frame micro cabin that transforms.
I think it’s an amazing design and he had Joe Everson of Tiny Happy Homes (formerly Tennessee Tiny Homes) build it for him.
Also soon if you’re interested you’ll be able to get the design directly from Deek over at his siteRelaxShacks.com.
The coolest part about this A-frame cabin is that it’s really tiny, cheap to build, but it also transforms (in good weather).
Transforming A-frame Micro Cabin Built for Just $1,200!
See it all for yourself in the video below:
Storage Underneath Built in Benches
Cozy Sleeping Loft
Video: See How it was Built (And How It Transforms)
- Get the plans from Deek/Stiles
- Watch Lloyd Kahn & Deek build this
- Joe Everson of Tiny Happy Homes (builder)
- Video (YouTube)
If you enjoyed this transforming micro A-frame you can build for around $1200 you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Three Grandmothers Cooking Italian in Tiny Houses on Wheels - November 20, 2015
- The Tiny House Coloring (And Activity!) Book by Dana Reinert - November 20, 2015
- Two-Story Tiny Cabin on Butler Island in Vermont - November 20, 2015