If you’re deciding to live in a tiny house with an upstairs sleeping loft then this article is just for you.
It’s going to be quite the challenge to get a traditional mattress up there, so you have to look for alternatives.
Fortunately there are a few workable mattresses you can choose from:
- Memory foam mattresses
- Futon mattresses
- Air mattresses
They all have different price points and features, as you’ll learn right now.
So here are the top 7 mattresses for tiny house sleeping lofts.
1. Six Inch Memory Foam Mattress
This 6 inch memory foam mattress is from Best Price Mattress and has some pretty good ratings/reviews on Amazon.
2. Six Inch Coil Futon Mattress
This 6 inch coil futon mattress is from Signature Sleep and also has some good reviews/ratings on Amazon.
3. Premiere Futon Mattress
This futon mattress is 7 inches thick made by Premier and also has excellent ratings/reviews on Amazon.
4. 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
This 8 inch memory foam mattress from Sleep Innovations is available in a bunch of different sizes and has great ratings/reviews on Amazon.
Which one would you go with? Do you have any suggestions? Please share your thoughts in the comments. Which one did you like the best?
If you enjoyed this post, help us spread the word using the buttons below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple Built Micro Camper, Turned Into Builders, And Ended Up in a Tiny House on Wheels - April 23, 2018
- Bespoke Wee House in Isle of Harris - April 23, 2018
- Two Bedroom Wee House Cottage Built on a Farm in Scotland - April 23, 2018